How Integration Platform-as-a-Service Impacts Cloud Adoption
A blog post I wrote on the Informatica Perspectives blog on how iPaaS impacts cloud application adoption.
About ashwinviswanathI've worked at Microsoft, Sun Microsystems, Oracle, and at a SaaS company in the field of product marketing & product management. My platform experience has given me a great understanding of Windows Azure, force.com, Heroku, & Cloud Foundry. I'm an active member of the Silicon Valley Forum and the Silicon Valley Product Management Association.
- @marissamayer @LabsLumi @eamunozt And I started something called .@lerolabs a few months ago. “Lumi” is Finnish, an… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- @CNBCnow And that the median salary for an Amazon employee is $30,000. Race to the bottom. 2 days ago
- There was a point in time when #Zuckerberg cared about privacy. Here is his open letter from 2009 when he did away… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- @Oracle Instead of a free ride, can you point me to resources that prove you can cut our AWS bill in half? #AWSSummit 1 week ago
- @mariadb @gartner It would be good to know what use cases there are where you can coexist with #Redis 1 week ago