How Integration Platform-as-a-Service Impacts Cloud Adoption
A blog post I wrote on the Informatica Perspectives blog on how iPaaS impacts cloud application adoption.
About ashwinviswanathI've worked at Microsoft, Sun Microsystems, Oracle, and at a SaaS company in the field of product marketing & product management. My platform experience has given me a great understanding of Windows Azure, force.com, Heroku, & Cloud Foundry. I'm an active member of the Silicon Valley Forum and the Silicon Valley Product Management Association.
- .@JaValeMcGee34 Saw this old clip of you on ESPN Sports Science. You make physics look fun again! youtu.be/OrpdA5BRx3U 1 week ago
- @CBinsights Many of these #startups fell into some other category in prior years and have now been recast as #AI. Old wine in new bottles 1 month ago
- @CBinsights @chamath Because the current #VC landscape is dominated by people used to "managing up" instead of creating valuable products 1 month ago
- @CBinsights They neglect to mention what they'd do if 99.9% of that market doesn't care for what they have to offer. #startups #unicorn 1 month ago
- The #Warriors, in their collapse against the Grizzlies, gave a preview of how they'll throw a playoff game away this year. 1 month ago