How Integration Platform-as-a-Service Impacts Cloud Adoption
A blog post I wrote on the Informatica Perspectives blog on how iPaaS impacts cloud application adoption.
About ashwinviswanathI've worked at Microsoft, Sun Microsystems, Oracle, and at a SaaS company in the field of product marketing & product management. My platform experience has given me a great understanding of Windows Azure, force.com, Heroku, & Cloud Foundry. I'm an active member of the Silicon Valley Forum and the Silicon Valley Product Management Association.
- .@TechDayHQ The Hatch networking app doesn’t work. Already emailed them yesterday and no response. #Techday https://t.co/H2FVSXWstC 3 weeks ago
- @NikkiElizDemere Are you looking for a consulting gig? 3 weeks ago
- I'll be attending #TechDay Los Angeles on Sep 27th 2018! LA's largest #startup event will feature 100s of innovativ… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- @johnharris85 How long does it take to create a #Kubernetes prouction deployment? I hear that PKI is one of the tou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- @Akon @blackenterprise Wish I was still in the Bay Area, but sadly it has gotten too expensive for minorities to li… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago